Reserve a Small Group Conference Room
- You will need a library card from a Peninsula Library System library.
- You may reserve rooms for up to two hours a day; for example, one 2-hour reservation OR two one-hour reservations OR four 30 minute reservations.
- You may reserve rooms up to one week in advance.
- Reservations start on the half hour; for example, 10 a.m. or 2:30 p.m..
- You may reserve any room for individual use except Room 213 on the 2nd floor, which is for groups of 2 to 6 people.
- No food is allowed. Beverages should have lids.
**Please check in at the reference desk within 10 minutes of the start of your reservation or it may be canceled.**
Check your email for an email confirming your reservation was made. Go through the link in your confirmation email to cancel a reservation.